Omaha, Nebraska Poker Tournament with Casino Party USA and the Boy Scouts of America at the Walter Scott Barn.
Casino Party USA – Omaha, Nebraska provided a spectacular poker tournament for the Boy Scouts of America. Casino Party USA – Omaha, Nebraska provided Six (6) Tables for the event, the fifth year in a row. Guests were entertained at the Famous Walter Scott Bar as they battled to see who could be the best in Omaha. Several hours later, a champion was crowned. #nebraskapokertournament #casinopartyusa #nebraskacasinoparty
Get ready to hold your own “World Class Poker Tournament”
For your next corporate event, team building exercise, fundraiser or birthday party consider a hosted poker party or poker tournament by Casino Party USA. Our tournament directors are trained to run an event like those seen on television.
With the growing popularity of Texas Hold’em poker on television, the uses of poker tournaments and poker parties are endless.
- Charity Poker Tournaments – Raise money for your charity group with a Texas Hold’em fundraiser tournament.
- Team Building – See who is the best poker player in the office. Bragging rights are at stake!
- Client Appreciation – Thank your clients with a fun evening of poker. If you ask each client to bring a friend, you can even use it to increase your business.
- Bar or Restaurants – Reward your local customers with a chance to win free food and prizes.
- Birthday Parties – Round up your friends and family for a little poker fun.
- Just for Fun – Poker tournaments are great fun, why do you need any other excuse?
Running the Event:
As your guests arrive, they will be given a seat card. This will tell them their starting table and seat number. Upon arriving at the table, the dealer will direct them to their seat, collect the seat card and give the player their starting chips.
Once all players are seated, the tournament director will announce to the dealers to “Shuffle Up and Deal” as seen on many televised poker tournaments. Any late players will still be allowed to play. A position will be held for them and any blind bets will be removed from their chip stacks as if they were folding their hands.
Play begins with each player receiving an equal amount of chips. There will be two “Blinds” posted per hand to force action. As play progresses, the amount of the “Blinds” increase. The tournament director will customize the “Blind” amounts based upon the starting chip stacks as well as the number of players in the tournament and scheduled length of the event. Most events will take 3 hours but larger events can take longer.
As play continues, players will be eliminated from the tournament. The tournament director will continually move players around and balance out the tables to try to keep the numbers of players at each table even.
What we provide:
- Tables – We use high-quality Texas Hold’em tables. They have padded railings and cup holders and professional felt used in many casinos. Our tables seat ten players plus the dealer.
- Tournament Director – The tournament director will be the main person in charge of your event. He will set up the blinds and chip amounts to make sure the event ends on time. He is also in charge of moving players around and breaking down tables until the final table is reached and a winner is ultimately declared.
- Dealers – Our dealers are professionally attired in tuxedo shirts and bow ties. Our tournament dealers receive additional training to ensure your event runs smoothly and all of your guests have a great time. They will also assist novice players by clearly explaining rules and procedures.
- Tournament Software – We employ tournament software from a tournament director to track play and blind levels as well as to keep the tournament clock. We can also provide a projector or television system for larger events to display the event information onto a screen to keep all players informed about the progress of play.
- Accessories – All chips, cards, and other poker accessories needed to run a poker tournament. We use 100% plastic Copag and Kem poker playing cards.
Most of all Casino Party USA management and employees have routinely dealt, played, and won in the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas!!!